We are a Northland based land survey practice originally established in 1950 by the late Ken Simpson,
and are a practice owned by Northlanders and dedicated to serving Northland. 

We have a primary objective to provide clients with the most cost effective and efficient consulting surveying service in both the private and public sector.

We work predominately within the Far North, Whangarei and Kaipara Districts, undertaking a
wide variety of land surveying projects.